John Lang And Rani Lakshmi Bai
Reality behind relationships
Rani Lakshmi Bai was sovereign (Rani) of Jhansi present in UP, India. She was conceived at Benaras (as of now Varanasi) In 1828. Her cherished companions were Sunder and Munder which were additionally essential for her Army. Jhalkari Bai was duppelganger of Rani lakshmi Bai.Jhalkari Bai assumed a pivotal role in the 1857 revolt. John Lang was just an English officer who had seen Rani Lakshmi Bai in Rani Mahal.
Do you know the reality behind the relationships between John Lang and Rani Lakshmi Bai?
John lang was an Australian legal counselor and was Australia’s first native conceived novelist. He came to India in 1843. Lang became a diary list and in 1845 established a newspaper, Mofussilite at Meerut.
He was in Agra when Rani knew about him.
John Lang met Rani Lakshmi Bai in Rani mahal (near Jhansi fort). John Lang agreed to contest a case related to the throne of Jhansi against the East India company.
Relationships between John Lang and Rani Lakshmi were such as lawyer and his clients. Rani Lakshmi Bai never had any sort of undertakings with John Lang.
THE HISTORICAL DOCUMENT IN THE INDIAN HISTORY OF THE 1850s.
|Document of 1857 revolt|
In 2014, Prime Minister Narender Modi was talented to his Australian partner Tony Abbott Australian legal advisor John Lang’s 1854 appeal against East India Company for the benefit of Rani Lakhsmi Bai.
|Real photo of Rani Lakshmi bai|
INDIANS SHOULD BE PROUD OF RANI LAKHSMI BAI CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE 1857 REVOLT.
Yet, IN INDIA, IN SOME GOVERNMENT CONVENT SCHOOLS books, Rani Lakhsmi Bai was shown as having stunning issues with John Lang, which isn’t at all true!!!!
1) Document of 1857 revolt,
2) Ancient document of 1857 revolt in the archive
3) What is the slogan of Rani Laxmi Bai?
4) What is the story of Rani Lakshmi Bai?
5) What can we learn from Rani Lakshmi Bai?
6) Why Rani Laxmi Bai is famous?
7) How did Laxmi Bai die?
8) What happened to Lakshmi Bai’s son?
9) What is the slogan of India?
10) Why did the British want to take over Rani Lakshmi Bai Kingdom?
11) Which are the two main canons on the fort of Jhansi?
12) Who was the lady chief of the army of Jhansi?
13) What was the slogan raised by Rani of Jhansi when she left her fort to fight against the British?
14) Who is the son of Rani Lakshmi Bai?
15) When was Rani Lakshmi Bai born?
16) Who killed Rani Lakshmi Bai?